As PaxFamilia continues to grow, we are in need of a Vue.js Developer to join our in-house developer team. The team is responsible for continuously developing and maintaining the frontend, backend and legacy code base of the PaxFamilia platform.
As a frontend developer at PaxFamilia, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team doing agile development, testing and delivery. Your days will be spent working closely with backend developers and colleagues in and outside of the team to improve and enhance the features in the PaxFamilia platform.
As a frontend developer at PaxFamilia you can expect your daily responsibilities to include:
- Developing the feature set and scalability of the PaxFamilia platform frontend and thereby using industry standard unit testing and documentation
- Developing, enhancing and establishing the design process
- Supporting the ideation to the implementation phase
- Maintaining a close feedback loop with the Product and Developer team
- Maintaining legacy code as well as the development of new functionalities. Every developer of the team constantly works on this. No matter what we code, we are all a fan of lean processes and hassle-free development
- You have experience in the field and possess good knowledge of ES6+ frameworks and frontend development with specific emphasis on Vue JS
- Our backend infrastructure is hosted on AWS. Experience of working with some of the following technologies is a must: Ruby on Rails, Vue JS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq Enterprise, Githbub…
- You are passionate about frontend development and have a strong understanding of business-critical areas like scalability, capacity planning and security
- You ideally have experience in building and scaling digital products to a large number of users and clients worldwide
- You are motivated to contribute to technical discussions and decisions
- You are fluent in English, both in oral and written communication
- You are hands-on and eager to share your experience and knowledge
- You consider yourself a team player who thrives on creating value with others
- An interest in finance and wealth management is a plus
What we offer
- A full-time position
- Working in one of Belgium’s fastest growing scale-ups. You will face a lot of exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative environment with global ambitions.
- The chance to join a talented and diverse team, both culturally and academically.
- The opportunity to grow with the company and to develop your role accordingly over time.
- A young, energetic and social work environment. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun together. Monthly social activities like demo days, afterwork, game nights or company trips are part of the package.
- A working place in the centre of Brussels. Our offices are located in the heart of Brussels international community, a vibrant environment shared with many other start-ups and scale-ups.